Entertainment|

Charlie Sheen’s sitcom halted

Two and a half men, a production starring Charlie Sheen has recently been halted due to remarks made the show’s star.

In a radio interview yesterday, Mr. Sheen slammed the producer of Two and a Half Men. The 45 year old, also starring in Platoon and Wall Street called the radio station and critisised the program’s co-creator, Chuck Lorre along with Alcoholics Anonymous.

The decision to suspend the show was the direct result of Mr. Sheen’s remarks on the radio, said in a joint statement by Warner Bros Television and CBS Network. The production of the US sitcom had already been postponed since January due to Mr. Sheen, the son of Martin Sheen, going into drug rehabilitation.

The actor’s spokesman said that Two and a Half Men will resume with production in the following few weeks after his client had finished rehabilitation for drug and alcohol abuse. Before entering rehabilitation, the star was admitted to hospital in Los Angeles with a severe pain in his abdomen. In late October 2009, the Hollywood actor went voluntarily with authorities for a psychiatric assessment after trashing his hotel room.

The actor, also one of America’s top paid stars, filed for divorce with his third wife, Brooke Mueller, stating there were reconcilable differences.

Comments

comments

  • Share this post:
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • Digg
In the Press
  • The Sunday Post Martin Lewis of moneysavingexpert.com: Early booking using comparison sites including Carrentals.co.uk can slash up to 70%
  • The Daily Mail For the best deals, use price comparison websites such as Carrentals.co.uk.
  • The Daily Telegraph Check out car hire comparison sites such as Carrentals.co.uk to see the prices on offer at dozens of car hire companies.
*
*
*
carrentals.co.uk

Cookies on Carrentals.co.uk

Copyright 2003 ASAP Ventures Ltd

All rights reserved

Registered in England and Wales

Company number 4278063

Registered office address

1 The Square, Lightwater, Surrey, GU18 5SS